Since one of the key principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to let you know how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when interacting with us about our products and services.
What personal data is processed and why
Euro-Testing may process your data for the following purposes:
• Providing our services at your request. We will use your personal information in order to be able to submit an offer, to conclude a contract, to execute the contract with you and to offer you the requested services. The data will be processed based on the need to conclude and execute a contract with you. We will mainly process your identity data (name, surname, email address and Telephone). The data will be processed throughout the contractual period.
• Communication for marketing purposes. In order to send you communications about our products / services, it is necessary to process your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone). Data processing, in this case, will be based on your consent.
• We will use your data to respond to your requests, applications, or any other questions you may have. Mainly, we will use the name, surname, email address, telephone and other information you include in the request you submit via contact form.
• Candidates to vacant / open positions in our company. Internship: To render the recruitment process, we can process your personal data. In order to be able to review your application, it is necessary to process the data included in your CV. The processed data may include: last name, first name, e-mail address; telephone number, professional experience, studies / qualifications / certifications, driving license category and any other data that you include in your CV. The processing is based on the conclusion / execution of the employment and / or collaboration agreement. In the case that recruitment process will not end with employment and / or collaboration, your data may be retained after the end of the recruitment process, for future recruitment processes, based on your consent.
In principle, as a rule, we will not disclose personal data to other individuals or businesses.
We may need to disclose your data, in the following situation:
• To fulfill a legal obligation to public authorities, natural or legal persons;
• To fulfill a legitimate interest of our company, to other companies or individuals or legal entities acting as operators in various fields.
• To defend and exercise our rights or other person’s rights.
In all cases, we will ensure that personal data transmitted is processed under confidentiality and security will respect the legal requirements laid down by the European data protection legislation.
When we process your personal data, it is very important to know that you have the following rights:
• The right of access to the personal data we process about you: you have the right to obtain a confirmation whether or not we process your personal data, and, if so, to have access to the type of personal data and to the conditions of processing, by sending us a request in this regard;
• The right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data: you have the right to request, the rectification of the inaccuracies of the data about you that we process, or the erasure of your personal data
• The right to request the restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of data concerning you that we process.;
• The right to withdraw your consent for processing, when the processing is based on your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing undertaken until that moment;
• The right to data portability meaning the right to receive your personal data, which you provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer data to another controller;
• The right to file a complaint with the National Authority for Surveillance of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP)
How long do we store your data?
ETSS will not store your information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we need this information about you. Storage periods are based on legal provisions, contractual duration and / or your agreement (obligations to store certain data, applicable terms of prescription, purposes of our activity). However, it is also important to note that, in some cases, we will be legally required to keep your information for a certain amount of time.
When you give ETSS your personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. ETSS has implemented reasonable physical, organizational and technical measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure or use. Among the measures implemented for data protection are: physical security measures, access control management, data management control, organizational security measures and incident management procedures. ETSS constantly evaluates and upgrades the security measures implemented as to ensure a secure and safe personal data processing.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, regarding this Privacy Notice or in order to exercise one or more of the rights provided, you may use Euro-Testing Software Solutions contact information:
169 Floreasca Road, Cube Center, X Building, Ground Floor, Bucharest, Romania
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer