IT Project ManagerBucharest, Romania
We are looking for an IT Project Manager for our team currently working in telco field.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of Project ManagementTelecommunications experience is an advantage
- IT integration projects experience is needed
- Previous technical experience in software delivery/development is a plus
- The ability to understand complex technical systems (Enterprise architecture, EAI, Informatica) and Web services (SOAP, REST)
- IT PM needs experience in both Waterfall & Agile delivery methods
- Excellent interactions / interpersonal skills
- Stakeholders management and perception management
- Ability to align cross functional stakeholders
- All aspects of Project Management including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management;
- Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management;
- Accurate progress reporting and issue/risk management with timely and effective escalation;
- Engagement and management of numerous external third parties alongside internal matrix team.
What we offer
- Good job perspective for the future;
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.).
- If you are interested and want to find out more about this opportunity send your CV at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.