IT Security AnalystBucharest, Romania
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Security Department.
Your daily tasks will be
- The key responsibility of the role will be to perform initial analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of security incidents;
- Identify and act on malicious or anomalous activity;
- Conducts analysis using a variety of tools and data sets to identify indicators of malicious activity on the network;
- Ensures all pertinent information is obtained to allow for the identification, containment, eradication, and recovery actions to occur in a time sensitive environment;
- Create and continuously improve standard operating procedures used by the SOC;
- Monitor incoming event queues for potential security incidents;
- Create, manage, and dispatch incident tickets;
- Maintain incident logs with relevant activity;
- Document investigation results, ensuring relevant details are passed to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems;
- Knowledge and understanding of network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures;
- Working knowledge of network protocols and common services;
- System log analysis;
- Analytical skills in threat, vulnerability, and intrusion detection analysis;
- Highly disciplined, motivated and able to work independently, under direction, or as a member of the team
- Must be willing to periodically work non-standard hours and be on call.
CompTIA Security+, CCNA security, CCNA are considered a plus
What we offer
- Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed.
- Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense.
- Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it.
- We provide a career path – we love to promote from within.
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.
If you are interested and want to find out more about this opportunity send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.