- 1+ years of experience in software development or automation testing;
- Good knowledge of and proven experience in testing with Selenium;
- Basic knowledge in C# programming (at least 6 months);
- Strong written communications, especially related to articulating test cases, regression, smoke;
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Integration related knowledge: REST API, SOA – would be a plus.
What we offer
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special events for employees (team buildings, parties etc.).
- If you are interested and want to find out more about this opportunity send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.