Senior iOS DeveloperBucharest, Romania
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development and maintenance of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Maintain existing mobile applications from current portfolio;
- Design and build new / existing applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in mobile applications development;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (e.g. design, development, code review, automated testing, deployment);
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Foundation, Core Data, Core Animation, etc;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Excellent mobile app security experience, including encrypted connections, OAuth2;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
What we offer
Good job perspective for the future;
Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
Professional and friendly working environment
Health insurance coverage;
Special events for employees (team buildings, parties etc.).
- If you are interested and want to find out more about this opportunity send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.