Leverage next-gen SDLC testing solutions to improve the efficiency, accuracy and usability of your application.
Complete Software Testing Services
By integrating seamlessly into the software delivery process, end-2-end tests can be performed to locate any flaws and errors. Using a robust test framework within the DevOps toolchain issues can be resolved prior to release of the software app. Continuous testing eliminates redundancy and can lead to increased brand trust and higher value for the application software.
Get Complete Continuous Testing and Testing Automation Services
Testing in the SDLC
While bugs are inevitable in a software development life cycle, it’s the time of their discovery that makes the difference between a successful release and significant costs and downtime.
Executing tests without a clear purpose is a lot like walking with your eyes shut. Depending on the customer’s requirements we take the necessary approach.
Types of Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Regression Testing
- Integration Testing Automation
- Performance Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Security Testiing
While software development gets all the attention in the app lifecycle, software testing is at the heart of a successful release, bringing to the light major defects, system limitations and problems that would otherwise turn into complications and lead to flawed apps, unsatisfied end-users, increases costs and downtime.
From tools to know-how, Euro-Testing brings expertise gained across a wide range of industries and the level of support and collaboration the partner can bring.
Benefits of continuous testing and testing automation services
Testing Types Benefits
- Overview of the security of the software being developed
- Evaluation of how the app performs under various stress conditions
- Monitoring of the functionality, consistency, and usability of the app in accordance with the served scope
Testing in the SDLC Benefits
- Early bug detection in the development cycle
- Assuring that the task is executed according to the client’s vision
- Decreased risks associated with the development of the software
Testing Consulting Benefits
- Improved end-customer experience and software quality
- Reduced QA costs by using dedicated software unit testing tools, robotic process automation, and test automation frameworks
- Decreased time to market
How ETSS can help with Software Testing Services
We take pride in creating and conducting test cases that cover the entire application life cycle. Depending on the types of tests we perform, the industry requirements and the customer’s business goals, we employ all the resources, tools, and practices needed in order to perform accurate tests and report relevant data.
Let’s Work Together
Whether you are looking to outsource software testing or you are interested in some guidance and support, we can help you get the best out of your testing efforts!