Software Testing ConsultantBucharest, Romania
We are looking for a Software Testing Consultant for our team currently working in banking sector. If you are passionate about software testing, we are one of the companies in Romania that can offer you a good working environment to apply your testing skills and much more.
- Work as part of the Core Banking Software Testing team at the customer’s premises supporting the overall testing effort;
- Define test plans and detailed test cases for new releases;
- Execute and record results for the allocated test plans and test cases;
- Report to IT and Business stakeholders on the progress and results of testing activities.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year prior experience with a software testing position;
- Knowledge of structured test methods and processes;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (Waterfall model/V model/Agile model);
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools (MicroFocus Quality Centre/ALM, Jira, etc);
- Good knowledge of SQL DML statements;
- Experience in banking sector is an advantage;
- ISTQB foundation certification in Software testing (or equivalent) is a plus;
- English – intermediate level is a plus.
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough methodical approach to work;
- Willingness to learn.
Good job perspective for the future;
Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
Professional and friendly working environment
Health insurance coverage;
Special events for employees (team buildings, parties etc.).
If you are interested and want to find out more about this opportunity send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.