Senior Business Intelligence Testing AnalystBucharest, Romania
- Ensuring the organization of the necessary activities for the preparation of the testing stages and executing testing activities according to the testing strategy in place and the analysis conducted with the purpose of validating the deliverables’ definition in accordance with the business and technical specifications;
- Contributing to the achievement of the testing scope’s analysis including the definition of the testing scripts and test scenarios, identifying the requirements for the setup of the testing medium and test data; identifying potential risks;
- Responsible with defining the testing strategy (testing methodology, structure, preparing and defining the data sets);
- Conducting testing activities based on the analysis and testing strategy. Providing support for the integrated testing stages by the UAT;
- Monitoring and evaluating the testing procedures and the testing results in every testing cycle; providing detailed information related to the results of the testing coordinator and project manager;
- Collaborating with other IT divisions/departments, architecture, release management, and project management units in order to align the delivery of the components within the project/CR.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT field/preferably in business intelligence testing;
- Knowledge about the testing methodologies, FAT technical testing standards and performance standards (owning an ISTQB certification – International Software Testing Qualifications Board – is an advantage);
- Experience with implementation stages associated with BI solutions;
- Basic knowledge regarding the architecture of BI / DWH – Physical structures, data integrations, reporting;
- Advanced SQL / PLSQL knowledge;
- Experience with complex technical components of BI solutions for the banking sector -represents a plus;
- Knowledge about the banking sector and banking products;
- Experience in defining the automation testing scenarios;
- Proficiency in designing the test scenarios, defining scenarios and testing scripts;
- Experience with applications for the management of the test scenarios.
What we offer
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities based on individual results;
- A friendly yet professional work environment;
- Attractive salary package.
If you are interested and want to find out more about this opportunity send your CV at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.